Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun Mar 8, 2020 8:26 pm

Machineman128

Through a few years of watching Andrew play Call of Duty with you all

Ironman, fka Marlboro

I can be a confident competive player and teammate. Keep morale and good conversation going and not get pissed at other team members faults

To be in with a tight group of gamers and shooter players that have years of game background and relaxed and good sense of humor

Mix. Run an gun on small, no sitting, and on others be strategic and find where targets are gonna be a be ready around every corner, snipe long ias required

No. Before November I never even watched even a person stream a game, I haven’t played with others that I know other than Andrew.

Wanting to build shooter game skills, have exciting competitive play and win but at the same time have friends that are from many backgrounds and locations and skills. Have company since I’m alone most of the whole week. I am 1 yr after my retirement with Navy, I had a comfy brotherhood that I needed, now I’m still seeking acceptance and love. I will keep up to date if I am out of town or not playing due to big events.

About 24, I play a few mobile games and one PC Card game on occasion

Yes
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun Mar 8, 2020 8:26 pm

Once the person who recommended you says something on your behalf your trial status will begin.

RTTC Ironman
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Mon Mar 9, 2020 1:28 am

Yes he is good on my end

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:14 am

Trial status granted.  You have two weeks to play with as many members as possible.  You will also need to play with either RTTC KDUB, RTTC DJSCOTTY, RTTC LAS VEGAS, RTTC XTREME, or RTTC KILLOGIC during that timeframe as well. 

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming