Saturday, April 27, 2024

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Pacific Time: || UTC:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:19 pm

So I am not sure if you guys have seen the menu buttons that I am working on but I was hoping on some input, they're the colored button which is currently orange, the other would be transparent for the most part, currently it looks like it has a blackish background but that will be lightened to blend. Anyways which do you guys prefer, I am working on a way to limit the spacing but as of now I haven't figured that out. The Colored one can be changed to any color we choose I would just need some input. Anyways gotta go to the 2nd job now, let me know what you guys prefer thanks

XT

Last edited by RTTC_XTREME - Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:46 pm

I;m not quite sure as to what you are talking about as the main menu buttons.  If you mean the buttons on top labeled Forum, members, news, etc then I think those look fine as they are.  If you mean the HOME orange button then that looks fine as well.  Everything compliments each other pretty well. 

RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:26 pm

yes the orange home button and the black looking squad button at the top of the Main nav block on the left top

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Despite past experience of having stuff pointed out, again, I promise you I'm not blind.  The buttons are fine.  Maybe they could be a little bit brightwer since its kind of dark over there.  Minus the home button of course.

RTTC German
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun May 17, 2015 10:12 pm

the format for the main menu control I think should match with the MENU/MEMBERS/FORUM etc controls.....just my 2cents

XboxLive: GermansRTTC

Steam: germansrttc

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming