Friday, April 19, 2024

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Pacific Time: || UTC:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
mastercrayon
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue May 31, 2016 10:20 pm

So I did something tonight I have never done before and I am looking for others opinions

I was in a lobby with a clan member and several other friends but I noticed other clan members starting a lobby of thier own so we joined with the other clan members to do a little recreational pub stomping........does this make me an even bigger jerk than I already am or should this be expected as a clan member?

Please let me know your thoughts on this subject

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Wed Jun 1, 2016 5:20 pm

First of all you're already a big Jerk  so I don't know if you could get any bigger lol.  😂 Secondly I'm in Bermuda drinking fruity cocktails on the beach and will answer this question at a later time. Look in the rules section though I'm not sure if I wrote something or not on that matter. 

mastercrayon
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Wed Jun 1, 2016 6:58 pm

Fruity cocktails huh......that seems rather appropriate for you

don't get burned bad sunburn really really sucks

Speak soon

mitcheljones
Cecidit Sociis Ardent
Posted on Thu Jun 2, 2016 9:05 pm

If you are leaving to play with the clan, cool. If you are leaving other clan memebers to play with other clan memebers not so cool. If you are going to leave members to join other memebrs at least expalin yourself before leaving. Also, when the members you baled on exclude in the future, no hard feelings. LOL

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun Jun 5, 2016 3:00 pm

I agree with Mulva on this one.  The main thing is always explain yourself.  Like hey my brother, is online, or friends I haven't played with in awhile.  This is not some totalitarian clan that forbids you from playing with others (how would we get new members).  That being said one does join a clan to play with a group of people who share similar interests.  I say use your best judgement as different situations come up.  The only time I would say you would have to leave your non-clan friends would be if there was some kind of clan meeting or event.  But as you know most of those are annouced well ahead of time so members can plan accordingly.  By the way the cruise was great and Bermuda was nice.  I highly recommend it.  Came back with lots of liquor.

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming