Posted on Tue May 24, 2016 6:43 pm

lL lE G lE N lD

Playing with clan members

MasterCrayon507

Fun and competitive gaming

I enjoy playing with the clan members

Run and gun

No

I'm all about playing as a team. I'll bring a fun and competitive playing atmosphere

Member Added! - Remove

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue May 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Once the person who recommended you says something on your behalf your trial satus will begin.

mastercrayon
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue May 24, 2016 7:23 pm

If your willing to forgive the fact that he is from Georgia......you will have no problems with Legend.

Great player with good game sense who is quick with the call outs. Easily fits in with all the current clan members I have been playing with

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue May 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Trial status granted.  You have two weeks to play with as many clan members as you can.  Also you must play with at least one officer.  Might I suggest sending out invites and messages. 

RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Sat May 28, 2016 9:33 am

Welcome to our trial status, see you out there

mastercrayon
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Mon May 30, 2016 10:40 am

Please remember to call him "Your Georgia Peach".......thank you for that Mulva

RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Mon May 30, 2016 8:18 pm

I got to play 1 round with him as it was late, seems like he will be a good addition to the community from the little I was able to game with him.

mitcheljones
Cecidit Sociis Ardent
Posted on Thu Jun 2, 2016 8:57 pm

Have played with him a couple of times. Does not like to hold which is ok unless the rest of the team is holding. he tends to do his own thing even when asked to follow the team play. Do not think he will be good fit

Legend259
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sat Jun 4, 2016 10:37 pm

Thanks!

Originally posted by RTTC_XTREME:

I got to play 1 round with him as it was late, seems like he will be a good addition to the community from the little I was able to game with him.

Legend259
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sat Jun 4, 2016 10:41 pm

True, as I am a "run and gun" style player. I typically play by the lobby host's rules if asked to hold, but in the event I push then the whole team knows as I'm quick to give call-outs. I'll be working this whole weekend but shoot me an invite when you see me on so we can game some more. Appreciate the feedback  

Originally posted by mitcheljones:

Have played with him a couple of times. Does not like to hold which is ok unless the rest of the team is holding. he tends to do his own thing even when asked to follow the team play. Do not think he will be good fit

Legend259
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sat Jun 4, 2016 10:42 pm

But remember, only in North Carolina can you marry your first cousin twice removed and swap bathrooms!

Originally posted by mastercrayon:

Please remember to call him "Your Georgia Peach".......thank you for that Mulva

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun Jun 5, 2016 3:12 pm

I have played with on many occassions and agree with both RTTC XTREME and RTTC Mulva Sr on their assesments.  However my comment is a simple observation and his determination for vote will rely on Xtreme and Mulva's descision, since they both have played with him during his trial period.  June 7, 2016 your (Legend) trial status will end.  Please try to play with Mulva and Xtreme more.  It would seem currently you are at a tie.

iceman17984
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue Jun 7, 2016 12:13 am

I like he and he good player

RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:16 am

I've played with him more now and see him as a good addition, I believe he should at least be given a vote to see what others think as most I have spoken to like him.

RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:04 pm

Congratulations on becoming a member of Rotten to the Core!

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming